- Francesca Sacco
New Warren (Larchmont) Branch Officially Open!
We are pleased to continue our commitment to our members in the Warren area and communities in Trumbull County.
7 17 Credit Union’s new Warren (Larchmont) branch, located at 3185 Larchmont Ave. NE, officially opened Monday, June 3.
The newly-constructed, free-standing office includes new features to provide enhanced service and more convenience with significantly expanded drive-thru hours for members to receive personal service using the latest technologies, including Personal Teller Machines (PTMs).
New Larchmont Branch Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Drive-Thru Personal Teller – transactions with a personal teller via two-way video
- Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
PTM access available 24/7
- The mailing address for 7 17 Credit Union will not change. It remains 3181 Larchmont Ave. NE Warren, OH 44483. The phone number will remain 330-372-8100.
- Members should enter the new branch parking lot at the traffic light on Larchmont Avenue. The drive-thru lanes and night deposit box are located on the north side of the building.
Changes for the existing Larchmont branch
- Effective Monday, June 3, the old Larchmont branch will no longer offer lobby and drive-thru transactions. All member services, except safe deposit box access, will be done at the new branch.
- Effective Monday, June 3, the old Larchmont branch will only be open to members with a safe deposit box, meetings with mortgage loan consultants or meetings with a 7 17 Retirement & Investment Group representative. The hours for safe deposit boxes are: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Members utilizing these services should continue to use the same parking and entrance used in the past.
- The drive-up ATM at the old Larchmont branch will remain available for use after the new Larchmont branch is opened. The location of this drive-up ATM will not change.
- The walk-up ATM is no longer available. Members wanting to use a walk-up ATM will have this option available 24/7 using the PTM in the vestibule of the new Larchmont branch starting Monday, June 3.
- The night deposit box at the old Larchmont branch is no longer available. Please use the night deposit box at the new Larchmont branch.
- The old Larchmont branch has been renamed the Larchmont Financial Center.
- Please note that the financial center’s parking lot will be closed until Friday, June 21. Learn more at www.717cu.com/Larchmont-Construction.
New Technology, Enhanced Service
While incorporating the credit union’s recently updated brand, the 8,400 square-foot branch includes new features to provide enhanced service and more convenience with significantly expanded drive-thru hours for members to receive personal service using the latest technologies.
A new teller station design in the lobby provides members with additional space and privacy. The station also provides wheelchair accessibility via a collapsible desk that pops out of the front of the station.
With its open floor plan, members will enjoy new furniture and fixtures in the waiting area. Members can also enjoy the warm glow of a glass fireplace, free Wi-Fi and a charging station.
The branch also features a Learning Hub which provides four member-interactive tablets with valuable education tools, games, calculators, demos and more. Two of the tablets are wheelchair accessible. The learning hub is meant to be an evolving educational tool for members where they can learn more about the credit union and its products either on their own or with the help of an employee.
The drive-thru at the Larchmont branch offers members enhanced options with the introduction of Personal Teller Plus. Personal Teller Plus uses Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) to provide advanced drive-thru technology that allows members to talk directly to a 7 17 Personal Teller via two-way video. This new technology means members will no longer see or use drive-thru tubes to complete their transactions.
Personal Tellers are 7 17 Credit Union employees, working at our Operations Center. They have been specifically trained to help members using PTMs. While the machines are fairly interactive, 7 17 employees will be standing in the drive-thru for the first 30 days to assist members with the use of the PTMs during operational hours.
Members also have the option to use the PTMs in self-serve mode 24/7. The self-serve option allows the machines to function as traditional ATMs.
Transactions at our new PTMs are quick and secure. Plus, the new technology increases accuracy and efficiency. We hope all of our members will give them a try!
We look forward to continuing to provide the highest level of service to our Trumbull County members, friends and neighbors!
For more information on 7 17 Credit Union’s new Larchmont branch and PTMs, please visit www.717cu.com/Larchmont-Opening.