- Francesca Sacco
Advantages of 7 17’s Mobile Banking App
It’s never been easier – or safer – to manage your finances online. Mobile banking is a great option for those who want to manage their money on the go.
Mobile banking allows you to perform many of the same functions as online banking while using a smartphone or tablet instead of a desktop computer. And it’s not just millennials using mobile banking apps. Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers are also turning to their devices for better control over their accounts.
If you’re new to 7 17 Credit Union or just looking for a better way to manage your money, we’ve compiled an informative list to help aid in your decision on whether to utilize our digital banking platform.
7 17’s Mobile Banking App offers:
- Mobile Deposit that lets you deposit paper checks right from your phone
- Access your eStatements and view Purchase Rewards
- Touch/Fingerprint ID login allows you to login quickly, easily and securely using your fingerprint instead of your username and password
- Set up and receive account alerts for balances, withdrawals, deposits and more
- Use the Balance Widget to check your available balances without launching the app
- Locate branches and ATMs near you with our ATM and Branch Locator. We’ve got 13 branches and over 24 ATMs to serve you
- Free Bill Pay. Schedule bills or transfer money to other 7 17 members
Plus, our app is top-rated!
Google – 4.7 out of 5
Apple – 4.9 out of 5
7 17 Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App is free to download and use on your web-enabled Apple™ or Android™ device.
To learn more about our Mobile Banking app, visit www.717cu.com/mobileapp.
For more information on mobile banking, visit https://www.netguru.com/blog/mobile-apps-in-banking-examples.